slider

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sound of Music

My latest news is that I got into the Sound of music play! Yay! I love being in plays. I got the part of Leisl, the oldest girl of the Von Trapp family. Practice starts tomorrow. This will make my schedule even busier.

We had the samanski family over for lunch today. So the morning was made up of everyone running around trying to make the house spotless right up until they arrived. It's always like this whenever anyone comes over. Gotta love it.

The days are warmer, and the snow is melting. The only bad thing is the mud. Spring is here! I love the warmer weather. Yahweh bless.

2 comments:

L. U. said...

Congratulations on getting into the play!!! :D That's so cool that you get to be Leisl (sp?)!!!
I wish I could see you perform sometime. ;D

Isn't Spring wonderful!?!?! =D

God bless! <><*

A daughter of His said...

Yes It's a lot of fun. We're practicing 5 days a week now. Yes, I love spring!