slider

Thursday, February 1, 2007

February 1 2007

The first of the month, and it's gotten cold! It's supposed to be -20 degrees this weekend, and I'll be traveling. :{ I'm going to my first 4-H BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) retreat this weekend (one of my state 4-H ambassador duties).
My dad and I are going to build a hope chest together this year, and we just bought the wood. It's oak, and that's all I can tell you about it. I'll have to post some pictures, when we start on it.
My latest news is that I got a 20 minute time slot for the SFHP bible conference in Missouri! I'm very excited. For those of you who don't know, I play guitar and sing. I'm going to play two songs on my own, "I give praises to you" (a song I wrote) and "Living Prayer" (Alison Krauss). Then Luke, Addie (siblings) and I are going to perform "Nothing but the Blood" (they both play violin). Then Betsy and Seth (more siblings) will perform with all of us "Shelter in the Time of Storm". And Last, if we have time, we'll play "Amazing Grace". SFHP is February 23-25, but Lord willing we will be starting down early (like 2 in the morning) Thursday and heading home Monday morning. I can't wait. Last year was amazing. I can't wait to see all my friends again. Yahweh bless.

No comments: