slider

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Update

The other day on the way home from play practice, (this was after we got 6 inches of snow) I lost control while driving and we started weaving back and forth. I was startled at first, (Betsy was yelling a little) and got more control, but not enough. We ended up halfway in the ditch. I had to call home (luckily I had the cell phone with me) and my brother Jacob came out with his four wheel drive truck and pulled me out. Brothers. Can't live without them. While I was waiting for him to come, I thought about how lucky we were to be OK. we were slanted at quite an angle and with enough momentum we could easily have flipped. We weren't to far from a telephone pole, and there had been no cars following us. So many things could have gone wrong, but praise the Lord, nothing did.

My little brother Seth has learned how to ride a bike! He's 5. I was 10 (I think) when I learned. He was so proud. He came up tome and said "Molly, do you want to see me ride two wheels?" I didn't know what he was talking about at first. He's my little man. Yahweh bless.

No comments: