slider

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Wisconsin camp

The 2007 Wisconsin bble conference had come and gone. And what a time it was. We headed up on Friday afternoon and stayed through Sunday. On Friday night, our band performed. It was a lot of fun, and Lord willing we will be doing it more in the future. I also sang a song for communion on Sunday. The rest of the conference was spent listening to the family bands and the wonderful speakers, and fellowship. I must say that my favorite part of these conferences is seeing my good friends. We all live too far away! Volley all was fun! I'm getting better. ;) Now here's some more pictures. I finally got them up.

Medal of Honor. This was our first time performing!
A silly picture I just had to post of me, Tricia and Katie. I love Katie's expression.

Me and Tricia, a very dear friend of mine.


Maggie F. On stage.


Mr. Farnum
Three of the Farnum children.
The lovely Mrs. Farnum.
Serious Hannah Farnum.


The beautiful and talented Naylor girls.
A rare shot of John. He's always hiding behind Tera.


My goofy brother Seth and I. He love making faces for the camera.




My wonderful parents.
Tera playing Cello

Anna and Sarah.


Half of the Naylor band.
And the other half.

My brother Jed looks like he's enjoying the attention!

The Lord made children irresistible.
Katie Jed and I. Jed's funny face.



Beautiful Katie.

Brian Russel singing to his two little girls. He's expecting his seventh child!
Caleb with his lovely camera.

3 comments:

JessicaLynn said...

Hey Molly! It's Jessica off of CMF!
Looks like all of you had a fun time in Wisconsin! Anna N. told me it was fun! :)

Hey!! said...

Hey great update and pics!!! It was fun! :D That one of the flash was very cool! :D

Jeremy

A daughter of His said...

Yep, it was a lot of fun, and that flash picture was such a coincidence. Thanks for looking. Now I know I'm not writing to myself. :)