slider

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

4th of July

Well, it's been a while. Today's the 4th of July. Our annual parade was cancled last night due to weather. There's fireworks tonight.
Not much has happened. I'm keeping busy with 4-H, as always. The boys have been big on fishing lately. They went fishing on fathers day, and we found out what a patient fisherman Seth is. He sat there for hours, reeling his line in, then throwing it out. Unfortunately, he didn't catch anything that day. But they have been fishing three times since then, and he's caught quite a few. Such a patient little man. A good trait to have.

Luke helping Seth fish.
There was a competition for who catches the heaviest fish. Derek, our cousin, let Seth weigh one of his.


Adeline, Elizabeth, Seth, and Jedidiah.


Jedidiah. I'm going to take this picture to the fair.


Jed and Betsy, I'm taking this one to the fair too.

We had a family reunion this year. It was amazing how many people I'm related to in some way, and do not know. We played volley ball and ate lots of good food.
Above: My whole family. Some big news that we have is that Emily is expecting baby # 2!
Below: My grandparents and all my aunts, uncles, and cousins.



This is at my graduation party. It was the day after the family reunion. 3 of my cousins, my brother Jacob, and a friend of my cousins who came up with from South Dakota, all rode home with me from the reunion in my car. We were packed, and I had 5 backseat drivers all the way home.


These are a couple more pictures my mom took. She's pretty good.


Now we have our dog invitational this Saturday, state 4-H ambassador training the 8th through the 11th, then my cousin is coming down for a visit. There's a dog show the next weekend, and then our county fair is the first week in August. We have Josh Turner playing at our fair this year! (My cousin and maybe some friends are coming up from South Dakota for it.) Then there's the state fair the last week in August through the first week in September. Busy summer planned! Yahweh bless.

No comments: