slider

Monday, October 13, 2008

2nd annual HSA gathering. Aka... party at Charneski's!

Whew, it's been too long. :/ Funny story... I got everything ready to post on there for this update, and then realized that all the pictures were out of order! Grrr! That took foever to fix. :P Ah well.

Well, I suppose I should do this in parts, and in order. I have a lot to update on.

We'll start with the HSA gathering, at the Charneski's.

To sum up the weekend, we hung out with bikers, went to a bar, smoked new things and didn't sleep much.

Jake, Luke and I were able to all go, and we drove over on Saturday.

This was the sunrise on the trip up. While I was snapping photos Jake said "It's the same sun that's in MN Molly." :P Ya ya.



I love this time on the year because of the trees beautiful colors! These trees were so beautiful!



The HSA party was at a park in Mosenie (didn't spell that right did I?) Wis. We ate lunch, danced, played music, ate some more, visited, played volley ball danced some more.

Lauren and I.




Moriel took this photo. I love how it turned out!
Tricia, Luke, Elonah and I were jamming a bit in the gazeebo for our small audiance.



After we had finished playing, we somehow got on the subject of movies we liked, the first and last movie we had seen in theaters and then on to politics... :P

On Saturday, a huge group of motorcyclists (aka, bikers) drove into the park. The motorcycles driving in



We had to get a shot with some of them! It was pretty funny!




Group shot! We almost got everyone in the photo...




A close up on a tiny purple flower. I like to see how close I can get with my camera.



The guys...



Orion, Matt and Luke. Matt and Luke are showing off their true personalities. ;)



There was a beautiful sunset on Saturday night!



Saturday night we went to the Charneski's for a campfire, and to camp out in tents for the night. Orion played a few tunes on his harmonica, and Tricia and I played a few songs via guitar and flute. Moriel began entertaning herself with trying to smoke a pretzle. :P

Sunday afternoon, those remaining went out to eat for lunch. We played a few games of pool, before enjoying our yummy food. The place was a bar and grill. :D

We stopped at this little shop across the street from the restaurant, and they had cheese hats! Luke and I had to try them out! We make cheese look good!



We had a little accident!



Lol, not really. :P Luke was just being a goof ball. You should have seen all the careful positioning that it took to make this photo look legit.

Watching volley ball!



There was a pond right next to the volley ball net, and the volley ball got knocked into it more than a few times. When trying to pull it back with a long pole no longer worked, we sent faithful Rocko (Elonah's golden retriever) in after the ball. He did so good, and by following his natural instincts brought the ball back to shore. Such a good dog! Of course he then promptly shook the water out of his coat and sprayed a few on lookers who were close by.

Tricia and I.



On Sunday afternoon we decided to have a competition to see who could dance the longest! We danced the virginia reel for almost an hour straight! It was a ton of fun, but I was tired by the end, and sore the next day! :P

Lauren, Amy and Brooke! They were just standing there like this, so I assumed that they were posing and just waiting for someone to come and take a photo of them. It turned out really nice!





I view this photo as a shining beauty through the dull surroundings!




Hmm, and that's all I have time for tonight. I'll try to update more soon!
Yahweh bless!

No comments: