slider

Friday, October 17, 2008

Illinois 2008!

The Illinois tabernacle conference has come and gone. The schedual was really packed with speakers and singers, but it was all great fun!!! This year, Jake, Luke and I were able to get down there on Thursday night, and leave on Monday morning. That was an improvment, because it gave us more time to visit and fellowship with the people still there on Sunday afternoon. Lord willing we will be able to do so again next time.

So, we got down there around 9-9:30 on Thursday night. I was so tierd from the ride that I pretty much said hello to everyone and then went to bed.

Sarah and I right beofore we brushed our teeth on Thursday night.




On Friday morning, the Couckes and us, went to Wal-Mart for some last minute supplies.




Luke was pretty excited to be getting fruit loops. :P



Also on Friday, morning, we watched an old Jackie Chan movie in the library downstairs. :D Jake and I.



Then we had a big photo shoot of us sitting in a tree out back. :P Thanks for taking the pictures Jake and Josh!!!













Then we trecked out for our annual hike in the woods!

I'm coming!


Pretty red leaves!









Fun times!






Volleyball! Here, Luke's about to smack it into the air. Which direction, nobody knows.



On Friday night, I was able to sing a few songs! I played the popular "They prayed". And then Luke, Addie and Morgan Hurt got up and played "Walk by Faith" and "Love the Lord" with me.



Morgan plays the bass. We have been meaning to jam together for a while now, so we actually did it this time!!! He only practice the songs twice before we got up and performed them, and he did such a great job at picking them up! Thanks Morgan!



On Friday night, we danced!!! The virginia reel, and postles, but I missed that one. :( Daniel F. taught us the patty cake polka!!! That was fun!



Katie W., Amy W., Laiel U. and me. Three girls that I love dearly!!! They are three of my biggest role models! I wanna grow up to be just like them! :P




Saturday wizzed by. Like I said, the schedual was packed!!! Sat night though, there was more dancing!!! We did the old favorites, and I taught them 'O Johnny O', which they seemed to love!!!


On Sunday night, we played electricity and musical chairs. I believe they danced some more too, but some how I missed out on that. :(
Group shot of all the older kids still at camp on Sunday night!



It was sich a great time!!! I miss you all! :D
Yahweh bless!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too Molly! <3

~Amy W.~